Robert Miles Infant School is a non-selective, mixed, non-denominational primary school. Applications must be made on the Nottinghamshire County Council Common Application Form.
You can find details of how to apply on the council’s primary admissions web page:
If Robert Miles Infant School is over-subscribed, priority is first given to pupils who are:
- Children looked after by a local authority and previously looked after children.
- Children who live in the catchment area at the closing date for applications and who, at the time of admission, will have a brother or sister attending the school or the linked junior/primary school.
- Other children who live in the catchment area at the closing date for applications.
- Children who live outside the catchment area and who, at the time of admission, will have a brother or sister attending the school or the linked junior/primary school.
- Children who live outside the catchment area.
The vast majority of our children join Robert Miles Junior School at the end of Year 2. The Infant/Junior arrangement works really well for children as they have the experience of transition to ‘bigger’ school before the move to secondary school. The schools work closely together and ensure their curriculum and the programmes they use match both schools. The Junior School Headteacher, James Evelyn, is happy to meet with any prospective parents and also attends our Open Days and community events.
Robert Miles Junior School, Market Place, Bingham, Nottingham NG13 8AP
Head Teacher: James Evelyn
Phone: 01949 875 011
The Junior School is a member of the Equals Education Trust.