Governors have three main roles:
- The Strategic Role
- Having a vision for the school
- Developing aims for the school
- Forward planning so that all pupils can achieve the very best they can
- The 'Critical Friend' Role
- Monitoring and evaluating the school's work
- Visiting the school
- Ensuring that all meetings are effective by preparing questions and being well read on information given prior to meetings
- The Accountability Role
- Reporting on progress
- Reciprocal accountability between school leaders and governors
- The accountability to parents and the community they serve
School Governors make important collective decisions and are answerable to the parents and the community.
Local Governing Body
The Local Governing Body consists of:
|Mr Kausor Amin Ali||Chair of Governor (Health and Safety)|
|Miss L Collinson||Parent Governor (Safeguarding and SEND)|
|Mrs A Attwood||Staff Governor|
|Mrs N Vaughan||Governor (Additional Funding)|
|Mrs A Attwood||Teacher Governor|
- His Majesty King Charles III Coronation
6th May 2023 (Whole School - 05/05/2023)
- Eid Mubarak!
Happy Eid al-Fitr 2023 (Whole School - 21/04/2023)
- Ramadan Mubarak!
We extend our warmest wishes to all of our pupils, parents, colleagues and our communities. (Whole School - 23/03/2023)
- We are raising money!
Our trust is raising money this winter to help families in our school communities (Whole School - 05/12/2022)
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
We express our deepest sympathies for the passing of Her Majesty (Whole School - 08/09/2022)