EYFS - Maple & Willow
If your child has to isolate due to COVID-19, remote learning support and resources will be sent via Tapestry for children who are well enough.
Additionally, here are some suggestions for what they can do at home to support their learning:
- Practise reading as much as possible. This could be school books but could also be magazines or having stories read to them - whatever they are most motivated by!
- Use the phonic tiles resources sent home to practise sound / letter recogniton and reading (blending) and spelling (segmenting) words. The letter tiles are available to download in our Links and Resources section.
- Practise reading your 'Speedy Words'. Set 1-3 are available to download in our Links and Resources section.
- Practise counting accurately, using our counting rules. This could be counting a given group of objects, or counting out a given amount from a larger group.
Please remember, our Early Years curriculum is play based. When in school, the children get lots of time to choose their own learning activities. This gives them opportunities to develop their own ideas, as well as develop relationships with their friends and adults in the setting, whilst practising and applying the knowledge and skills they have been taught in our direct teaching sessions. Therefore, they will love, and gain a lot from, lots of time to play and explore when isolating too! Some of the ideas we send on Tapestry will support this.
***Planning information from previous remote learning has now been archived.***
- We're Ofsted ‘Good’!
We are delighted with the outcome of our recent inspection (Whole School - 11/05/2022)
- Head of School message - Covid update
Omicron variant (Whole School - 28/11/2021)
- Open Evening at Robert Miles Infant School
Please come and join us on Wednesday 20th October. (Whole School - 19/10/2021)
- Staff Absence September 2021
Please read information regarding Staff absence. (Whole School - 20/09/2021)
- Free Online Learning
Due to Government Funding (Whole School - 16/09/2021)